Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CQRS Presentation video

I have completed the editing and uploading of my CQRS presentation from 6-1-2011. It took me some time to edit the video, and get it uploaded, but I think the result is worth the effort. I have also included the Power Point slides for you to download. I hope you all like it, and any comments are welcome. As I watched the video back, I noticed a few places where I miss spoke. I'm going to do some follow up articles to clarify the instances where I miss spoke, and also to answer some of the questions that came out of the meeting. I believe there were some good questions that came out. I've been thinking about them and I've come up with some answers to a few of them. So be on the look out for those follow up posts.

Thanks again to all that attended.

No comments: