Friday, June 10, 2011

Caliburn.Micro Series

I’m working on a MVC3 personal project that exposes some services.  The reason for the services is because I see a need for a desktop (WPF) client as well.  A few months ago I was introduced to the Caliburn.Micro project.  I don’t know much about it, but from that discussion I got pretty interested in it.  As I was Googling around for some good documentation, tutorials, or code examples I ran into a Soup to Nuts series on Devlicio.us.  Below is a TOC of the series.  I put this together because over the next few months I’ll be using this as my reading guide.  I also noticed there is no part 4.  Not sure whats up with that.  I’ll update this post if I find out more.

  1. MVVM Study – Segue - Introducing Caliburn.Micro
  2. Caliburn.Micro Soup to Nuts Pt. 1 – Configuration, Actions and Conventions
  3. Caliburn.Micro Soup to Nuts Pt. 2 – Customizing The Bootstrapper
  4. Caliburn.Micro Soup to Nuts Pt. 3 – All About Actions
  5. Caliburn.Micro Soup to Nuts Pt. 5 – IResult and Coroutines
  6. Caliburn.Micro Soup to Nuts Part 6a – Screens, Conductors and Composition
  7. Caliburn.Micro Soup to Nuts Part 6b – Simple Navigation with Conductors
  8. Caliburn.Micro Soup to Nuts Part 6c – Simple MDI with Screen Collections
  9. Caliburn.Micro Soup to Nuts Part 6d – A “Billy Hollis” Hybrid Shell
  10. Caliburn.Micro Soup to Nuts Part 7 - All About Conventions
  11. Caliburn.Micro Soup to Nuts Part 8–The EventAggregator
  12. Caliburn.Micro Soup to Nuts Part 9–New WP7 Features

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

part 4 -
http://devlicio.us/blogs/rob_eisenberg/archive/2010/08/07/caliburn-micro-soup-to-nuts-pt-4-working-with-windows-phone-7.aspx